Thursday, July 14, 2016

Guest Designer - Autumn Clark

It is time to introduce you to the Guest Designer for our All Lined Up challenge.  Please say hello and give a warm welcome to Autumn Clark of Sew, Paper, Paint.  Autumn was the Design Team's favourite from the Let the words do the talking challenge.


"I am married to an amazing man, and my biggest supporter. We have four children, yes four! I work full time as a church secretary. I have been stamping for over 15 years. Creativity is my outlet, passion and purpose. I define my style as grunge meets elegance.

Though I love to distress everything, I like to balance my work with a touch of pretty and neat. In addition to stamping, I love to draw and paint and have found that mixed media allows me to blend these skills and create rich artwork, filled with depth and texture.

I am thrilled to be joining the amazing talent at Frilly & Funkie for this month's All Lined Up challenge, which I must say is such a cool theme! This design team never ceases to inspire me and I am honored to be here."




"I had a full on stamping, mixed media party at my table creating this project. All of my favorite supplies were invited. I began by building layers of chipboard strips to create some texture over a Scrabble game board, then added some crackle, watercolor crayons, and Infusions powders. Some of my newer stamps came out to play, resulting in a very moody mixed media creation. Find the details and a step out on my blog."

* * *

After you check out the details of Autumn's fabulous creation, come on back and show us your creation with lines. The challenge can be found here and runs until July 26th at 11:55 pm EST so you have lots of time.

13 comments:

  1. So fantastic to welcome you as a Guest Designer at Frilly and Funkie Autumn!!! LOVE your project for our latest challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Autumn's mad crazy mixed media skills! And she is as swat as she is talented! Thanks for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest spot Autumn - no surprise you have really risen to the challenge. Your artwork looks fantastic and I can imagine that it involved lots of painterly fun! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Autumn, loving the range of techniques. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all the textures and colors in your artwork! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my friend!! I love your amazing work! The details and all the awesome textures you use are spectacular!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious crackle texture - such a beautiful piece from Autumn.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice and elaborate Autumn! Way tog go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just been to see your step by step, this is a stunning make Autumn! Congratulations on your GDT spot too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful artwork, Autumn! Congratulations to you AND to Frilly and Funkie for having you as their Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your piece is gorgeous, Autumn!! You've achieved so many layers and textures here! I'm loving your new stamps! I'm off to check out your step by step for this amazing creation!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous art! Thanks so much for designing with us! The background crackle and colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for having me! It is always a delight to visit this amazing blog. I always leave inspired! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete